Lazyness - The culprit that could save or destroy the world

01 October 2008 Leave a Comment

Yeah, I agree that I am the laziest creature in this world.I didn't like to burn my calories by walking all the way to the canteen.So those retards declared that I am fit for nothing.But, all of a sudden, I discovered that I can use a bicycle instead of walking to the canteen.Now, I enjoy bicycling to the canteen and the old retards are trying to catch upon my method.

So what does above say? Because I was lazy enough, I discovered a way out to reduce the work I have to do.Though I compromised upon the amount of work I do, the result is in no way altered. The lazy creature is the one which always gives rise to a change. It tries to decrease the effort put up in each and every thing and thereby it reduces the amount of work done over there.

Now, this friend of mine too is lazy enough. He didn't wan't go through all the process of working hard to earn money. So he created a program ,with his engineering( may be you call it hacking) knowledge, that swindles the banks' money into his accounts.Yeah, now he was benefited in a way.No one found out that he was a criminal. He had a lot of money and thought of drawing it from that bank. He goes there and gets surprised to find out that the bank has been locked out(if taht's the exact term for it) and no deposits are going to be returned.He lost his  money too now.

In the above case the lazyness of my friend resulted in not only him but also the loss of other people.He never had bad intentions of hurting others. He just wanted to save himself from the hurdles of hard work. It resulted in him playing that criminal deed.

So the point here is that Lazyness is the one and only cause that has the ability to make or break the world as a whole.So it is not wrong to be lazy(I can comfortably say), but the only thing that matters is where will your lazyness lead you towards - "the change for the better or the change for the bitter"?


Just decide among yourself.

blog comments powered by Disqus